Saturday 24 September 2011

Hello

I'm not really expecting anyone to read this as I'm really writing for myself. But if you are - hello! Please do make yourself feel at home.

I'm Shanti, I'm 16, a proud Ravenclaw and a bit of a literature geek*; and generally a pretty ordinary human being. I'll be using this space to write down any lit-related thoughts I have. That may be general rambling; or based around something I've read/seen at theatre recently; or related to my AS English Lit course (Victorian Literature), or my Extended Project (hopefully centered on Paradise Lost). I'll try and do some close analysis of unseen texts as well.

*When I say a 'bit', I'm using it in the 'very big - you should probably run away now before I get obsessive' sense of the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment